We Keep IT Simple. We Are Agile
At Nearshore-Romania, development processes are project-oriented, meaning we keep a close interaction with our customers and key communication between people involved in the project.
To ensure successful projects, Nearshore-Romania practices Agile-driven software development, which is a generic term for multiple software development methodologies such as:
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- Dynamic Systems Development Method (DSDM)
- Lean Development
Years of applying SCRUM have led to the conclusion that it is a proven solution to:
- gain fine control on particular activities such as business modeling, design, and architecture
- release some benefits earlier as the product is still being developed
- enjoy speed-to-market
- integrate testing throughout the lifecycle, enabling regular inspection and adjustments
- involve the user in the development process which provides excellent visibility for key stakeholders
- manage risks, making it easy to respond to change
- control costs
- create much better business engagement and customer satisfaction
- allow agile development requirements to emerge and evolve
One important aspect of our processes is that all phases are supported by IT infrastructure, meaning we are in control of the process.
We have been here and successful before the Agile era, so trust us for classic approaches also.