Projects IN Controlled Environments is a structured method for effective project management developed by CCTA (The Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency) in UK and internationally used for guidance in project management.
PRINCE processes and components
- a finite and defined lifespan
- defined and measurable business products
- a corresponding set of activities to achieve the business products
- a defined amount of resources
- an organization structure, with defined responsibilities, to manage the project