Based on the customer’s requirements, we took up to develop an ingenious game app to prompt shoppers visit stores in a shopping center with a user-friendly and dynamic experience.
For this, our company developed a powerful API for the application to identify in real time all users connected to access points in the site and push bonus points for them to “hunt” in the 200 shops and entertainment locations on the mall.
API Manager is a complete solution for designing, implementing and managing APIs.
API Publisher provides a rich set of capabilities to:
- Design → Plan and design a good RESTful AP
- Implement → Deploy and test as a prototyped API (fast integration with Front End Application Development process)
- Manage → Publish and expose as a managed RESTful API
Treasure Hunt is the mobile application we developed for the customers. Using VR (Virtual Reality), players can find different “treasures” hidden inside the shopping mall, accumulating discount points or super offers! The web browser is used to administrate the app.
Our testers covered also the bug tracking efforts, including:
- track bugs, enhancements, risks and issues
- fully customizable workflows and field values to match the business process
With a complete testing solution based on experience and Waterfall methodology for Project Management, our testing team planed, tracked, and released great software.
Image 1. Treasure Hunt Architecture
- Mobile Apps
- Web App
- Live stream of phone location
- APIs to expose the functionalities to Mobile and Web apps
Agile Development Process
The API-driven development process engaged in by our development teams by using a combination of API service mocking and test automation to deliver powerful APIs.
Image 2. Agile Development Process
Using API Management platform, Nearshore-Romania delivered fast results, starting from Proposal of the API to Release
Fast collaborative design of the API Specification and early deployment of the API Mock enabled:
- Frontend team members to deliver early results using REST API Mock and generated data
- Ability to provide early feedbacks to the back-end team
- Back-end team had chance to create Real API on iterations improving their performance and keeping the API Specification
Our software engineers are familiar with a range of tools and manual testing procedures. This time, we counted on:
- Java, PHP Symfony for development
- MySQL database
- Push Notifications
- Guzzle HTTP Client, RESTful web services for web services integration
Nearshore-Romania delivers fast results:
- Design/Enhance REST API Specification
- Develop and Test REST API Mock
- Demonstrate and test the REST API Mock
- Create the Real API
STANDARDIZED ITMS SERVICES
Testing & QA
- Quality custom software development
- End-user satisfaction
- Short time to market
- Quantifiable value
- Guaranteed performance level
- Reduced and controlled costs
- Managed risks
- Good value-for-money