Teraplast has developed a sales system based on its own warehouses in the main territory and distribution is ensured by partners from all over the country, thus aiming full coverage of the internal market.
To reach its objectives Teraplast found itself in great need of data and information management which was felt in the daily activity: from assistant’s manager to sales department, from Human Resource department to production department, etc.
iDocument is a solution for knowledge and document management, which allows centralization of the information inside the organization, allowing direct access (based on access levels) to all the important information inside the organization, archived and updated. ImoTim is a module for online offers promotion, which allows the centralization of the information in one single database.
Our team designed the Real Estate module, which includes every aspect of the project management activity and the Workflow module, to customize and integrate each of them in a unique solution, creating a specific solution for iDocument.
Implementing iDocument for Teraplast meant a new experience by developing and testing the new modules of the application, but it represented, first of all, the solution needed by our partner as to benefit of an efficient project management.
Our solution means:
- rapid document management
- simplified access to knowledge and information
- team work and collaboration
- data security
- reduced time and costs for intern management
At this moment, our solution is completely integrated within the specific activities of the company and used 100% of its capacity.
In order to customize the project management solution, so as to correspond to client’s needs, it was necessary to elaborate an analysis of the organization and establish the specific settings according to which the software solution could be exploited most efficiently.
The project team was made of four experienced members – one from our German partner and three of our own. They were chosen by their good communication skills and high capacities, as well as by their deep knowledge and understanding of the domain.
Our German partner ensured project management at level of macro planning – mile stones, organized second level for testing the solution in Germany and acted as customer contact point together with our technicians in planned checkpoint meetings.
Our team ensured the study and reengineering process of the existing application and definition of requirements and application architecture, software development and testing (quality assurance).
The necessary function was implemented in order to allow system administrators to import and maintain company address book in SAP but same contact data to be available in Domino / iDocument repository.
- direct access to the important information inside the organization, based on access levels
- important information inside the organization is not lost, it is gathered
- information is permanently updated
- security – every employee has access only to a part of the information, according to a specified hierarchy
- control – the system allows displaying every process inside the organization
- integration – the product integrates 100% with MS Office suite
- the solution allows a reliable and fast communication
- optimization of the internal processes
Testing & QA
- Quality custom software development
- End -user satisfaction
- Short time to market
- Quantifiable value
- Guaranteed performance level
- Reduced and controlled costs
- Managed risks
- Good value-for-money