The client company wanted a price management mechanism driven directly from their headquarters that shall be synchronized with the prices of agents all over the country, and at the same time a unification/standardization of the sale process by means of mobile devices.
Another request of the beneficiary was that the implemented solution be flexible so that it allows changing the entire product schedule at the end of the winter season without interrupting the invoicing and/or manufacturing activities.
The implemented IT system is based on iFinance and iMobileDistribution solutions and specific hardware devices (smartphones, tablets, industrial touchscreens).
The iFinance – iMobileDistribution system represents a reliable and competitive platform used to organize and develop activities such as bakery manufacturing and distribution.
- takeover and centralization of sale orders (from mobile devices or by phone to the headquarters)
- distribution route planning
- sales reports in real time
The implementation strategy was decided together with the client after the analysis carried out by the consultant appointed by Nearshore-Romania. Given the information on-site, our consultant analyzed the specificity of the business activities and submitted proposals as follows :
- recommended information flow
- iMobileDistribution operational modules and their physical distribution in the work units of the client
- hardware equipment needed and their physical distribution in the work units of the client
- operational integration of different work units (administrative office, production unit, distribution fleet, sale units)
- integration of work media: electronic and hard copy
- easy integration with accounting software solutions
- flexible routes (client addition or removal)
- van-sales driven goods return
- possibility to enter orders in advance
- intuitive user interface, very similar to previously used hard copy documentation
- color codification
- possibility to manage items on one screen
- touchscreen-driven operating
- Quality custom software development
- End -user satisfaction
- Short time to market
- Quantifiable value
- Guaranteed performance level
- Reduced and controlled costs
- Managed risks
- Good value-for-money