The client’s strategic objective was to optimize the management process to help keeping its leader position on a highly competitive market in view of medium- and long-term company development.
For this a better control of the manufacturing capacities ensured by an IT system optimization was needed.
Nearshore-Romania was entrusted this challenge as it owns the capacity to understand the industry parameters and thus to integrate the software solution with bakery specific know-how elements.
The implemented IT system is based on iFinance and iMobileDistribution solutions and specific hardware devices (smartphones, tablets, industrial touchscreens).
The iFinance – iMobileDistribution system represents a reliable and competitive platform used to organize and develop activities such as bakery manufacturing and distribution.
For a 24×7 exploitation of the solution, the creation of new modules tailored on the bakery industry was needed.
- takeover and centralization of sale orders (from mobile devices or by phone to the headquarters)
- distribution route planning
- sales reports in real time
We decided on the implementation strategy with the client after an analysis carried out by a consultant with experience in this industry.
Given the information on-site, our consultant analyzed the specificity of the business activities and submitted proposals as follows :
- recommended information flow
- iMobileDistribution operational modules and their physical distribution in the work units of the client
- hardware equipment needed and their physical distribution in the work units of the client
Technically and logistically, the implementation was based on rigorous pre-testing and independent stages.
The end-users were also taken into consideration, so we opted for an intuitive implementation form both as software operation and hardware devices operation of the iMobileDistribution – iFinace couple.
- bakery industry specific integration of work flow: registered manufacture and throwouts / bakehouses / manufacture hours, registered packaging / packaging lots / hours, agent loading and thowouts takeover/agent/route/day;
- operational integration of different work units: administrative office, production unit, distribution fleet, sale units;
- integration of work media: electronic and hard copy;
- easy integration with accounting software solutions;
- flexible routes: client addition or removal;
- possibility to enter orders in advance and return goods;
- intuitive user interface, very similar to previously used hard copy documentation;
- color codification and items managed on one screen;
- touchscreen-driven operation.
- Quality custom software development
- End -user satisfaction
- Short time to market
- Quantifiable value
- Guaranteed performance level
- Reduced and controlled costs
- Managed risks
- Good value-for-money