The customer ordered Testing & QA services structured on three main user levels: individuals, companies and employees of the Austrian work force authorities.
With a proficient team of testers and QA engineers, we leave nothing to chance: by identifying issues earlier in the test process, we reduce the business disruption associated with new releases significantly.
Using Tosca and IBM Rational Jazz Server test tools the following were performed:
- Requirement analyses
- Create, edit and execute test-cases
- Support for templated and data-driven test cases
- Orchestrate manual testing
- Real-time graphs and reports to help monitor progress
- Defect tracking / reporting / retesting
Test scenarios were configured based on functional and non-functional requirements of the above described platform, such as:
- maintenance of full real data (pool of prospects with names, addresses, contact details, etc.)
- calculation of employments / unemployment rates and statistics
- creation and management of user profiles (individuals, companies, etc.)
- job search
- candidate search
To identify issues earlier in the test process as well as to test the system as a whole, our team performed the automated testing by different approaches:
- functional testing to check if the output complies with requirements, using customized black-box testing;
- non-functional testing (UI testing);
- incremental testing so that bugs do not get their way while new functionalities are added;
- integration testing to verify if modules combine naturally and functionality does not suffer;
- end-to-end testing in a real-life cycle context;
- entire system testing in which case we use black-box testing to cover all combined parts of the application;
- compatibility testing as essential testing for a responsive web application that users may open with Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Chrome and Safari or on mobile devices (Android, iOS tablets);
- performance testing for various load levels;
- security testing to prevent hacking;
- smoke testing to approve quality gates / key functions of the app;
- exploratory testing based exclusively on the testers’workflow;
- regression testing of the application as a whole for the
- modification in any module or functionality.
Ongoing testing is applied until the product meets all business requirements
Our testers and QA engineers are familiar with a range of tools and manual testing procedures. This time, we counted on:
- Tosca Test tool for test cases
- IBM Rational Jazz Server test tool for bug tracking /reporting
- Agile methodology
With good and reliable testing efforts, the customer provides a system in which users know what to do with the application in its entirety and by modules.
Our testing efforts are meant to improve the quality of deployed applications with post deployment issues reducing by over 94%.
A correct behavior of the application results in a dramatically higher level of satisfaction among business users of the application.
Testing & QA
- Quality custom software development
- End -user satisfaction
- Short time to market
- Quantifiable value
- Guaranteed performance level
- Reduced and controlled costs
- Managed risks
- Good value-for-money