The customer ordered Testing & QA services for a travel and booking application, RTG Intelligence, also developed by our team of software engineers. The platform ensures detailed planning of flights and accommodation for multiple purpose tourism.
Our team contribution consisted in functional extension of RTG Intelligence from one stage to the next one. For this application we delivered full cycle development, including testing efforts. The redesign was necessary to secure the consistent workflow in the application.
With a proficient team of testers and QA engineers, we leave nothing to chance: by identifying issues earlier in the test process, we reduce the business disruption associated with new releases significantly.
For the RTG Intelligence application, Spira test tool was used to perform the following:
- Create, edit and execute test-cases
- Support for templated and data-driven test cases
- Orchestrate manual testing
- Real-time graphs and reports to help monitor progress
Test scenarios were configured based on functional requirements of the above described application, such as:
- maintenance basic real data (i.e. airports, hotels)
- calculation of price grids
- season specifications
- route control
Our testers covered also the bug tracking efforts, including:
- track bugs, enhancements, risks and issues
- fully customizable workflows and field values to match the business process
With a complete testing solution based on experience and Waterfall methodology for Project Management, our testing team planed, tracked, and released great software.
Our testers and QA engineers are familiar with a range of tools and manual testing procedures. This time, we counted on:
- Spira Test tool for test cases
- Jira Test for bug tracking
- Regression test
- Waterfall methodology based on iterations
With good and reliable testing efforts, the customer is sure to provide a system in which users will know what to do in all parts of the application if he only knows one single part without pre-orienting in every part of the application.
Testing efforts by Nearshore-Romania significantly improves the quality of deployed applications with post deployment issues reducing by over 94%.
A correct behavior of the application results in a dramatically higher level of satisfaction among business users of the application.
Finally, the target of creating a homogenous design
- the workflow will be optimized, where reasonably required
- the data transfer towards other systems (booking systems, catalogue production) are considered at all times
- obvious improvements especially regarding interfaces
Testing & QA
- Quality custom software development
- End -user satisfaction
- Short time to market
- Quantifiable value
- Guaranteed performance level
- Reduced and controlled costs
- Managed risks
- Good value-for-money